06 August 2008

cd release: Blue Million Miles



Blue Million Miles cd release this Saturday 9 August 2008 at the Hi-Dive in Denver.

Each time I listen to Blue Million Miles, I appreciate them even more. One part dream-like, one part driving, they kind of creep into your memory and stick. And you're not sorry for the invasion. There are a few Denver bands I've actually felt relieved to find out they were definitely recording their songs, so no matter what happens, they'll always be there for another listen. Friday, I'll be in line to get my own copy of Blue Million Miles newest release, Of Building Walls. And as if that weren't enough reason to get to the show, the fabulously amazing Bad Luck City and consistently spectacular, The Overcasters, will both be playing too. I'd not miss it.

No comments: